Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
HW Test Engineer 1
- Job Title
- HW Test Engineer 1
- Redmond, WA
- Other Location
This is a full-time contract/consulting position with Concordis. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
Quarterly revenue sharing, a $1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period!, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
• Test RF design and LTE performance
• Programming in LabVIEW/C#/Python/Excel Macros to automate long tests and communicate with test equipment as well as device. Post processing of results to obtain statistical information on pass/fail metrics
* Use understanding of Layer one to layer 3 of 3GPP specifications, carrier and internal requirements to determine test parameters, program them along with pass/fail metrics.
• Experience in root causing RF test failures and work closely with design team to implement and retest the schematic/layout changes.
• Collect and analyze device and equipment logs to debug issues seen.
• BS, MS required with 2 to 5 years of relevant RF hardware and system design for consumer electronic products.
• Experience and understanding in RF component characteristics and behavior. Used RF test equipment and automated them using SCPI commands.
• Prior experience with modem and Wi-Fi chipsets tools is preferable.
• Experience with cellular test instruments like CMW500/Anritsu
• Prior experience in test labs for RF parameters or chipset development and testing is a plus.
• Working knowledge of EM and antenna theory inside portable wireless devices, including proper grounding, isolation, and desense mitigation techniques.
- MS or PhD in EE required and/or 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or C/C++.
- Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
Design verification activities to design quality into our products. Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures. Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing. Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews. Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision. Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC