Premium Funding Specialist
- Job Title
- Premium Funding Specialist
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Premium Funding Specialist
We are currently seeking a Premium Funding Specialist to join our team.
Responsible for reconciliation of vendor premium payment accounts
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Responsible for timely reconciliation and processing of vendor premium payments.
- Responsible for reconciliation of COBRA premium payment accounts.
- Prepares reports used in gathering information to complete premium-funding processes.
- Identify, research, report and resolve discrepancies discovered in premium funding processes.
- Audits employee enrollment with vendors and internal operations group.
- Prepares accurate and timely management reports and presentations.
- Assists on special projects that require analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Utilizes training opportunities to develop skills related to job performance.
- Performs occasional backup duties within Premium Funding Group.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma is required. Bachelor’s Degree in a job related field is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in a related field is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Principles, procedures, practices, and methods relating to an integrated accounts payable/receivable system - accounting and banking software applications; fundamentals of financial record keeping and methods of basic business mathematic calculations.
- Modern office methods, practices, procedures, and equipment; performing basic business mathematics calculation; general office clerical methods, techniques, and filing systems; operating fax, copier, and data entry software including AIMS, HRIS Systems, and Microsoft Office including Access, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, with a diverse range of clients and business contacts; working under moderate supervision; problem solving; analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.