- Job Title
- Field Coordinator
- Portland, ME
- Other Location
To apply, simply TEXT ONTARGET to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team today!
Is it time to elevate your career with a company dedicated to being the best in the industry; who values integrity, dedication, and hard work? If so, On Target wants you to join their ranks! We offer competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
At On Target, we are a fast-growing company that provides a variety of utility services such as power line, telecommunications, metering and smart grid services throughout the Northeast. Relocation assistance is available.
The pay for this position is $18.50-$24.50/hour DOE
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits):
- 100% Paid Training - We're invested in you, starting on your first day
- Advancement opportunities – We promote from within the company
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- A 401(k) with company match
Under the direction of the Administrative Supervisor, coordinate the daily operations and activities of the Pole Set Construction group. This position will produce daily and weekly reports on all activities as assigned. The Coordinator works in a team atmosphere with Pole Setting management and supervisory teams to coordinate and schedule all work, equipment, crews, and resources needed to complete contracted jobs.
- Schedule jobs to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate all resources needed to complete jobs on schedule. This includes personnel and equipment along with external resources such as police details, flaggers, hotel accommodations, etc. as needed.
- Work with internal staff to meet client and project schedules.
- Produce and maintain daily and weekly reports and communicate as required.
- Understand and assure compliance with State DigSafe laws.
- Understand and maintain compliance with Company safety policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Administrative experience scheduling and coordinating multiple internal and external resources is preferred.
- Experience with construction and/or utility construction services is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills while being detail oriented to maintain accuracy in an environment with competing demands.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent customer services skills including strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as determined by the local management team.
- Be self-directed in daily responsibilities while actively participate as part of a team to prioritize safety and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of State Digsafe Laws preferred.
- Ability to read and understand geographic and utility maps.
- Knowledge of Maine geography preferred.
- Knowledge of Central Maine Power’s SAP system desirable.Physical Requirements
- Must be able to sit at a computer terminal and enter data for approximately 6-8 non-consecutive hours daily.
- Must be able to lift up to ten pounds.
- Pay Range
- $18.50 None to $0.00 None