BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Corporate Communications Specialist
- Job Title
- Corporate Communications Specialist
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI (ability to obtain poly)
Required Education and Experience: 7-10 years and a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- Develop and implement internal and external communications.
- Proactively identify and implement marketing strategies.
- Based on awareness and understanding of NGA mission and operations tempo, identify and reach out to potential users and user groups.
- Analyze customer needs; make appropriate recommendations for message/information development, communication method selection, and timing of messages. Tailor messages by target audience.
- Research, write, edit, and publish communications products (e.g., print, web, electronic, briefings).
- Provide direction to graphic designers, briefing developers, photographers, illustrators and other required staff.
- Prepare material for publication and other media both internally and externally. Manage and monitor production schedules.
- Develop new communication methods to reach target audiences.
- Support NGA senior leaders by writing speeches, talking points, video scripts, briefings, and other communications products (e.g., emails, articles).
- Proficient with PC computer platforms and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with providing strategic communications support or speech-writing. Knowledge of issues facing NGA, the IC, and DoD.
- Knowledge of NGA, functions, products and technologies.
- Must demonstrate strong data gathering and analytical skills.
- Experience with planning and leading contract sub tasks/projects.
- Experience with transcription for closed captioning; skills in editing, listening and knowledge of DoD, IC and GEOINT language and terminology.
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills