BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Process Improvement Engineer/Specialist
- Job Title
- Process Improvement Engineer/Specialist
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI (ability to obtain poly)
Required Education and Experience: 7-10 years and a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- Applies process improvement, re-engineering methodologies, and best practice principles to design and implement process modernization and improvements.
- Assists with analysis, evaluation, and assessment leading to development of recommendations for system and process improvements, optimization, development, and/or operations sustainment efforts for IT systems, software, and processes.
- Coordinates and manages analysis evaluations and quality assessments for proper implementation of programs, systems specifications, and quality standards.
- Establishes performance measures, monitors and analyzes performance metrics to identify and implement performance-based improvements.
- Works closely with senior engineers/specialists or task leads.
- Experience in a distinct functional or cross-functional analysis/assessment methodologies and associated tools.
- Experience may be broad-based crossing multiple markets (i.e., government, industry) and may also include relevant/associated certifications (e.g., ITIL, Six Sigma, CMMI, and ISO) and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices.
- Ability to lead tasks or portions of tasks.
- Ability to provide quantitative and qualitative outputs about the impacts of process changes.
- Ability to create process maps and/or models in standard tools.
- Ability to create implementation plans.
- Experience with SharePoint web site, which includes supporting the design, development, and maintenance.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills