Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
Firmware Engineer 2
- Job Title
- Firmware Engineer 2
- Redmond, WA
- Other Location
We are looking for an experienced firmware engineer to support our consumer electronics team in Redmond! See requirements below:
• Excellent C design and coding skills
• Prior experience with 32-bit ARM microcontrollers is required.
• Development and/or Architectural experience in areas such as system drivers and device drivers is a strong plus.
• Ability to debug across various environments to quickly identify and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems and organizations.
• Experience with software source control tools (Git, TFVC) and strategies for managing multiple projects is preferred.
• Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to make progress in the face of it
• Knowledge of hardware buses such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, PCIe or others which may appear in consumer electronics devices.
• Familiarity with electronic device schematics and digital oscilloscope debugging skills are considered a plus.
• Proficient oral and written communications skills
• UEFI / BIOS experience is a plus.
This is a full-time contract/consulting position with Concordis. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
Quarterly revenue sharing, a $1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period!, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC