Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Job Title
- Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32940
- Other Location
Liberty IT Solutions is one of the leading companies in modernizing health care systems for the Department of Veteran Affairs. We are looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and support our continuous full-cycle recruiting!
Summary: Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Required Education: Bachelor’s in human resources management or relevant field
- Collaborate and Coordinate directly with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System (BrightMove)
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, BrightMove)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Responsible for implementing the organization's human resources recruiting and selection strategies based on business needs, current and future to include planning, coordinating, and implementing recruitment programs and strategies, which deliver a qualified and diverse slate of candidates and prospective employees.
- Provides outreach to veteran communities, job sourcing, and assisting veteran applicants in the hiring process.
- Serves as SMEs for veteran-related HR issues and programs, such as federal compliance, pay/benefits, retention, mentoring, professional development, and philanthropy.
- Develops and establishes effective relationships with hiring managers and candidates and can influence hiring decisions.
- Familiar with the tenets of OFCCP and government laws and regulations pertaining to the recruitment and hiring process and knowledgeable of the company’s compensation program, philosophy, and management.
- Duties may include candidate sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, selecting, and placing internal and external applicants.
- Responsible for leading, coaching other talent Acquisition Specialists involving delegation of work and review of work products.
- Highly consultative with a professionally polished approach
- Exceptional interviewing practices and techniques.
- Minimum 1 years of successful Recruiting experience preferably in the areas of Information Technology, Engineering and Government contracting.
- A strong advantage would be a current network/social community of IT candidates and being active on social media tools
- Experience creating, managing, and tracking an effective advertising campaign to attract qualified talent to include veteran community
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality