Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
- Job Title
- SDE 3
- Redmond, WA
- Other Location
This is a full-time contract/consulting position with Concordis. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
Quarterly revenue sharing, a $1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period!, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
1. Language – C, C++, C#, PowerShell 2. Technologies – UEFI\BIOS (all aspects), Embedded FW, Tools, Windows Device drivers 3. Processors – OEM CPUs, MCUs (TI\NXP) 4. Platform technologies 5. Debugging 6. Factory support Other aspects 1. Proficient in C programming 2. Knowledge about UEFI or FW along with Windows Drivers 3. Ability to debug low level software and board level issues 4. Ability to design scalable APIs 5. Ability to identify defects and propose reasonable solutions that are efficient and accurate 6. Ability to quickly ramp-up on complex and unfamiliar code 7. Practical demonstrated experience working with and debugging hardware/firmware interaction during board bring-up and component upgrade 8. Experience with embedded system software development, especially at a system architectural level Remote work is ok. Ramp up time will be provided.
- 4+ years work related experience.
- Relevant technical expertise.
- Strong communication skills.
- May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master's degree may substitute for up to 2 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products which may be for external use. Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products. Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems. Assist in determining product requirements and enhancements.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC