Careers at Source2
Material Handler - 1st shift
- Job Title
- Material Handler - 1st shift
- El Reno, OK 73036
- Other Location
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who is safety oriented, demonstrates strong verbal communication and customer focused, you should apply to join our team as one of our Material Handlers!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st Shift Material Handlers in our El Reno facility.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Our Material Handler is responsible for the following:
- Follow all procedures and shop floors to ensure a QUALITY product
- Inform their supervisor of any and all shortages and possible substitutions
- Follow schedules and ensuring that schedules are completed on time and correctly
- Ensure the production line has the correct parts/materials to maintain product flow
- Inform the supervisor/group leader of any problems or quality defects
- Maintain a clean work area
- Work within and promote a TEAM atmosphere among co-workers
- Perform other tasks or duties as assigned
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Must be certified to operate a forklift
- Scan gun experience
- Production material handlers must be safety conscious, detail-oriented and have the ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Must possess a good work ethic, be adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Good communication skills
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.