Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
HW Test Engineer 2
- Job Title
- HW Test Engineer 2
- Redmond, WA
- Other Location
We are looking for candidates to join our team of hardware test engineers in the consumer electronics industry in Redmond, WA! Our team needs someone who has experience/proven capability with hands on electrical testing.
- Experience with basic digital interface, I2C, SPI and high speed video interface (DP, MIPI)
- Experience with display/power/analog circuit hands on test and verification
- Schematic capture, components level PCB layout
- Analog and digital circuit analysis and simulation tool
- Optical measurement and analysis tool experience plus
- Python, power shell scripting, C#, C++, Windows driver experience will be plus
- Passion for electrical test setup, tooling, and soldering
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Demonstrates strong test skills.
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
This is a full-time contract/consulting position with Concordis. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
Quarterly revenue sharing, a $1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period!, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC