Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
API Marketing Consultant
- Job Title
- API Marketing Consultant
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32940
- Other Location
Summary: The Marketing Consultant possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, to support Federal government sales, marketing, and strategic analysis. The Marketing Consultant coordinates client call plans to uncover needs and expectations around requirements and solutions. The candidate has a focus on organization and enhanced multitasking abilities while interacting with commercial business partners to establish suitable teaming strategies and collaborates with internal cross-divisional entities to coordinate a winning proposal. To achieve this, the Marketing Consultant must have exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships, and using proven methods to develop our business strategy.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 8 years, or 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Identify and publicize program successes within the Federal target segment including commercial organizations that support that segment.
- Increase the product brand and promote the current functionality of the service capabilities.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted federal markets, pursue leads, and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target federal markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Analyze federal budgets, pipelines, and third-party data to predict and establish a go-to market strategy of opportunities from target client
- Lead capture activities to include customer call plans that incorporates risks, solutions, and past performances
- Manage proposal response activities to include assignment and scheduling of resources to produce responses, confirm compliance, and ensure timely submission
- Collaborate with design/technical and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Collaborate with partner companies and contracts organization to ensure appropriate agreements are developed and maintained to support opportunity teaming structures
- Work with technical and finance teams to develop a Level of Effort and price model
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, services, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Proven work experience is sales, business development, or proposal creation
- Good communication with current and potential API consumers to understand their needs and how VA can best work with them
- Evangelize VA APIs internally and externally
- Eight years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Experience in generating with press releases
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in agile development teams
- Experience responding to proposals with 7-10 business days’ time as well as longer efforts
- Flexible scheduling and overtime may be necessary to support night and weekend activity during proposal periods
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working on CMMI Level 3 programs.
- Experience with Shipley BD and Proposal Methodologies
- Experience in working and establishing releationships with authors and editors of news articles
- Experience with Federal Governance structures (FAR, SDLC)
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.