Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Job Title
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Job ID
- WINSTON SALEM, NC 27103-6721
- Other Location
Our client offers over 40 years of expertise providing cost-effective IT solutions. They eliminate the need for in-house expertise and managing multiple service providers. The industry-leading strategies and state-of-the-art technology center, including the Custom Web Portal, Data Analytics, A+ certified Technicians, and ISO 9001 certification, help client’s customers attain predictability, scalability, and consistency.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
You’re exceptionally detail oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and you’re always seeking ways to diminish errors. This job requires an unwavering person who prides themselves on doing the job right the first time. If this sounds like you, then we want to speak with you, please apply today!
As the Shipping & Receiving Clerk, you will need to pay special attention to detail, have a strong work ethic, and must be able to verify correct products and parts are shipped to customers, handle shipments with care to avoid damages, communicate with colleagues and work with minimal supervision. You will be responsible for shipping products to customers and receiving purchase orders, exchanges, inspections, and RMA repairs.
- Ship repaired products to customers.
- Monitor that the correct part numbers are shipped to the correct locations.
- Ensure orders are sent out on a timely basis and that they meet customer requirements.
- Receive purchase orders, exchanges, inspections, and RMA repairs.
- Complete training on company Quality Policy & Manual, Processes, and procedures; take all necessary steps to maintain compliance with Quality Management System.
- Comply with company ESD standards.
- Properly complete and file all required forms and paperwork.
- Maintain an orderly workspace according to the company housekeeping.
- Adhere to target times and costs to increase company profitability.
- High School diploma.
- 2+ years of Shipping experience with UPS/FedEx required.
- Forklift and LTL experience preferred.
- Ability to train and become proficient on UPS WorldShip and FedEx shipping software systems.
- Ability to lift 10 - 25 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally, use stairs and stand throughout the day. Requires good hearing and use of hands.
- Visual acuity, especially close vision and color vision.
- Must be available to work Saturdays as needed.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.