- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- HOBOKEN, NJ 07030-1808
- Other Location
Our client is a non-profit (501c(6)) membership organization with the mission to empower innovators, instigators, and entrepreneurs to propel a better future for all. Their values are ambition, accountability, and fun. They set a high bar, expecting everyone on the team to take chances and follow through, and they do their best to have good time in the process.
As the ideal Project Coordinator, you will be extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will work across departments to assist with a variety of projects. You will be exposed to, learn from, and work directly with the executives in each department and will support a subset of each department’s day-to-day activities.
Marketing Team with the planning and execution:
- Reach out to speakers and key sponsors for speaker bios/headshots, company blurbs, logos, etc.
- Assist with developing briefs on speakers for host
- Create/update event pages, specifically registrations + logos
- Assist with event graphics including title + end slides, lower thirds, etc.
- Create feedback surveys + aggregate of data
- Create attendee reports for the Sales team for lead generation purposes
- Assist with creating social graphics
- Create copy for blog posts for member spotlights and other minor experiences
- Organize company drive with appropriate webinar, attendee lists, videos, and other materials
- Provide marketing support and execution of successful marketing campaigns
Operations Team with ensuring the organization runs efficiently:
- Support invoice management
- Maintain vendor relationships and support daily team meetings
- Identify and assess new technologies to improve level of execution and productivity (Trello, Slack, etc.)
- Help coordinate Board activity (schedule meetings; undertake logistics for meetings, etc.)
Sales Team with driving revenue to the organization:
- Help schedule sales appointments
- Help prepare proposals based on sales calls
- Bachelors’ degree required
- 2 years of experience in project management and managing multiple projects at once
- Google Suite and Social Media highly preferred
- Canva, Wordpress, and Pipe Drive helpful
Our client is currently virtual (due to Covid-19) with the intent to move the organization to the Newark or Jersey City-area sometime in the Fall of 2020. They provide a flexible work arrangement and environment, although significant – but not 100 percent – in-person participation is still important to an organization of their size. Off-hours and remote work will become an option.
They value their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
They are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.