Facilities Operations Specialist
- Job Title
- Facilities Operations Specialist
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Facilities Operations Specialist
We are currently seeking a Facilities Operations Specialist to join our team.
Performs routine building and property preventive maintenance and repair activities.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Performs routine building and property preventive maintenance and repairs including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and sanitary and storm sewer, and structural systems.
- Responds to internal client maintenance requests.
- Performs routine physical labor including but not limited to providing assistance in meeting room setup, uploading and loading materials, moving equipment, and vehicle maintenance.
- Assists Supervisor in developing and maintaining vendor relationship along with scheduling of same.
- Assists other Facilities Operations personnel in the routine performance of their duties.
- Available 24/7 to respond to emergencies as needed and periodic scheduling of after-hours tasks.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associates Degree in related field is preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in a related field is preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
System Maintenance Tech (SMT) or equivalent experience is required.
Maintenance Electrician License and CFC Certification are preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Analyzes and evaluates situations and uses independent judgment and initiative in taking effective action. Operates and cares for electrical, carpentry, plumbing and construction hand and power tools and materials. Familiar with methods involved in building maintenance and repairs as well as safe work practices.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment, familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing and competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.