Regional Property Manager
- Job Title
- Regional Property Manager
- Job ID
- LOS ANGELES, CA 90034-5772
- Other Location
Our client was formed in 1976, as a family owned property management, investment and brokerage company, specializing in multi-family residential properties. Each Community provides its residents with quality features found only in exclusive condominium communities or modern single-family developments.
Regional Property Manager
The Regional Property Manager is responsible for oversight of our Los Angeles area apartment communities. The Regional Property Manager is responsible for executing a business plan for the residential portfolio and will be fully accountable for all day to day management of operations, including leasing, revenue management, customer satisfaction and the training and development of our onsite management teams. We are looking for a team builder and leader who will support and mentor our onsite management teams to achieve a superb living experience at each of our communities.
- Manage a community of 3 multifamily apartment properties totaling approximately 500 units.
- Deliver top-line rent revenue growth and bottom line net operating income growth across the 3 multi-family properties.
- Provide overall direction and supervision of the day-to-day residential activity of each community in the portfolio. Have full knowledge and oversight responsibility for management of the Communities.
- Work closely with the Facilities Manager, Residential Managers, identifying maintenance issues, problems and solutions concerning their property.
- Work with Residential Managers to implement a Revenue Management program to implement rental rates, renewal rates and strategies, and oversee marketing/leasing activity to ensure vacancies are minimized and revenue maximized.
- Supervise 8 employees in the Property in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or technical school; and 3 - 5 years in a Regional Property Manager role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Internet Explorer) Yardi Voyager and YieldStar.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.