HOA Property Manager
- Job Title
- HOA Property Manager
- Job ID
- SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94111-1841
- Other Location
If you are an independent and professional self-starter who is familiar with the ins and outs of property management in San Francisco and would like to grow with an aggressive property management business, please send us your resume.
HOA Property Manager
Our client is seeking a Community Association / Homeowners Association HOA Property Manager to join their fun and energetic team in San Francisco.
As the HOA Property Manager, you will manage a portfolio of 150+ unit properties including successfully performing the following:
- Create BOD agenda and packets (BP) in accordance with company procedures. Responsible for BOD meeting follow-up and oversight of action items.
- Prepare and deliver notices to residents as needed including violation notices, hearing notices, demand letters and general building notices.
- Ensure all civil codes and legal document requirements are met and associations remain in compliance.
- Process, coordinate, schedule and follow through with annual building maintenance calendar, general maintenance requirements and building projects.
- Manage association insurance coverage and needs ensuring coverage in accordance with the association's governing documents or greater.
- Renegotiate contracts with vendors to ensure pricing is always competitive.
- Manage association accounting needs including annual tax returns, financial reviews and delinquencies.
- Act as an emergency contact person after hours and on weekends and ensure tenant/owner problems are resolved in a timely manner, if needed.
- 3 years of association property management experience a must - will not consider resume without it.
- Must have own reliable car, live local to San Francisco and be able to visit properties on a regular basis. This is not a telecommute position.
- Must be able to attend evening HOA meetings, multi-task, meet deadlines, effectively manage and solve problems, and have a good understanding of financials and budgets.
- Ability to use a computer for word documents, spreadsheets and e-mail.
- Ability to maintain a professional personal appearance.
In exchange for your dedication, you can expect a competitive salary, sincere appreciation for your work and a beautiful, "family-like" working environment unlike any other. We value our employees’ time and efforts. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.