- Job Title
- Maintenance Technician
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19120
- Other Location
Founded in 2010, our client focuses on transit-oriented housing. With their headquarters in Stamford, CT, they are uniquely positioned to respond quickly and effectively to any and all requests. Their driven and passionate management team is committed to providing residents with a place they want to call home. Our client’s goal is to treat every resident like family.
Maintenance Service Technician
As a Maintenance Service Technician, you bring not only your customer service skills, but an attention to detail and the ability to recognize problems before they happen. As a Maintenance Service Technician, you understand that it is a resident’s home. Not only do you fix the problem, you pride yourself on your interaction with the resident, taking the time to understand and listen to their concerns.
- Ensure all service requests and repairs are completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Assist the Superintendent with monitoring inventory of parts and supplies at appropriate levels
- Work with the Service Manager to maintain an effective preventative maintenance program
- Inspect grounds, buildings, and other community features as required to minimize liability concerns
- Assist with turnkey operations if needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Maintenance background with experience in construction, plumbing, electrical or HVAC
- Applicant may be required to participate in and sign a release form to participate in a drug and alcohol screening process and/or criminal background check
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.