School Psychologist(Psych) 2020/2021 Part Time Ecorse, MI
- Job Title
- School Psychologist(Psych) 2020/2021 Part Time Ecorse, MI
- Job ID
- Ecorse, MI
- Other Location
School Psychologist 2020/2021 - Full Time/Part Time - Ecorse, MI
We're hiring a School Psychologist position in Ecorse, MI.
Futures Education of The Futures Healthcore (Futures) is seeking a School Psychologist to provide services to students at schools located around Ecorse, MI. This School Psychologist position is a part time opportunity.
A school psychologist may function in the following roles:
- Provide school psychological services to any pupil.
- Collaborate with staff in planning educational intervention, curriculum, behavioral management, and teaching strategies.
- Consult, counsel, and collaborate with pupils, parents, school personnel, and appropriate outside personnel regarding mental health, behavioral, and educational concerns utilizing psychological principles.
- Provide psychological evaluation for pupils referred as candidates for special education programs and provide reports to the appropriate educational authority.
- Perform systematic direct observations of pupils.
- Administer tests which may include intelligence, achievement, personality, adaptive behavior, and perceptual-motor tests.
- Interpret the psychological and other diagnostic data for professionals, parents, pupils, and appropriate others.
- Collaborate in program planning and evaluation services for decision-making purposes.
If you are interested in authentic work, changing lives and a career that matters, then we want to meet you. Learn more about our company and what we offer by visiting our website: www.discoverfutures.com. The Futures vision attracts and retains key talent. We hire the best in the business and provide them a climate of true ownership of their work.
To apply for this School Psychologist position in Flint, MI. You may also contact Justin Smith at 312-465-0967 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required Skills
Masters in Psychology
Michigan School Psychology License