SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Supply Chain Manager
- Job Title
- Supply Chain Manager
- Job ID
- Fort Worth, TX
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery, and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Supply Chain Manager, Food Manufacturing, Fort Worth
Agrana Fruit has an opportunity as a Supply Chain Manager that is responsible for the management of all activities and functions associated with raw material receiving and warehousing, finished goods warehousing and shipping, production scheduling, full maintenance of a physical inventory program to include operations consumption of materials, and oversee administrative staffing in procurement and scheduling.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for assuring materials are managed to provide the highest quality and on time delivery to the operations groups as well as managing losses within those areas. Also, to fully manage the warehousing and shipment of all finished product to our customers in a quality and on time delivery status.
Supply Chain Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Business or applicable field required.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in warehousing, shipping, materials control, planning and scheduling and inventory control.
- Candidate must have experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Strong communications skills – written and verbal
- Strong Computer skills proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Thorough Knowledge of SAP operating systems
- Woking Knowledge of GMP and HACCP program requirements including the application of principals, concepts, practices, and standards
- Previous experience with Continuous Improvement Disciplines with direct involvement in one or more of the following (TQM, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing)
- Excellent problem-solving skills focusing on Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
- Strong knowledge of US and Canadian Customs a plus
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!