- Job Title
- Java Developer
- Job ID
- NEWARK, NJ 07102-4540
- Other Location
Our client specializes in innovative technology solutions that allow end users to self-serve and reduce the need for customer service interaction to accomplish everyday tasks. The development team is supported by in-house designers and project managers in designing and executing projects.
Are you looking to be proud of what you do, as well as challenge your technical skills while working with other professionals who are great at what they do? Are you never satisfied with good enough and want to be a valuable contributor to a collective success? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Java Developer with experience working in all aspects of a web development project.
- Develop technical solutions in an agile environment that meet the software development standards of the company.
- Analyze and identify business requirements to drive technical approach and concepts for development.
- Work collaboratively with UX Design team to deliver front end integration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Support our architecture efforts by following and adhering to the standards set forth for the solution architecture and devising consistent solutions to maintain the integrity of application architecture.
- Maintain working knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Possess solid communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and work experience.
- 3+ years of experience working for a software company developing web-based applications.
- Proven skills in UI design integration and a strong user experience background is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Angular, OOP, Java 8, Spring (Boot, Cloud, MVC, IOC (DI) and Data).
- Good knowledge in Relational DBs and experience using ORMs like Hibernate.
- Experience building Web services, good knowledge of REST.
- Familiar with DB2.
- Must independently keep abreast of state-of-the-art software development technologies and methodologies.
- Must be self-motivated with strong initiative, sense of ownership, and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Our client values its employees’ time and efforts and works to maintain the best possible environment where people can learn and grow with the company. It also strives to provide a collaborative, creative atmosphere so that each person feels encouraged to contribute. The commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.