|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Insider Threat Counter Intelligence Specialist
- Job Title
- Insider Threat Counter Intelligence Specialist
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
Dynology Corporation is hiring a Counterintelligence Specialist/Insider Threat Support to support a mission critical project in Fort Belvoir, VA. The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) safeguards America and its allies from Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), by providing capabilities to reduce, eliminate, and counter the threat and mitigate its consequences. Dynology Corporation is hiring a Counterintelligence Specialist/Insider Threat Support to support a mission critical project in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Support insider threat inquires
- Prepare formal briefings and analytic products
- Compare cyber counterintelligence analytic results against known tactics, techniques and procedures employed by adversaries to exploit individuals and networks.
- Provide clear/useful briefings to all personnel including senior level managers, and small and large audiences
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and training conferences
- Interpret situational behaviors, indicators, and predict possible vulnerabilities
- Make risk management decisions, and provide trend and anomaly analysis
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and Five (5) or more years of experience of Intel Analysts or similar position.
- Minimum of one-year UAM experience Utilize databases, data mining, and visualization tools.
- Proficient in User Activity Monitoring (UAM) tools.
- Understanding of cyber forensics
- Understanding of SIEM and EAM tools (preferable HBSS, Splunk, ArcSight)
- Must be able to obtain Counter Insider Threat Analyst Certification
- Must attend the National Insider Threat Task Force (NITTF) Hub Operations Course
- Must be able to obtain Security+ Certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have and active Top Secret/SCI Clearance.