SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Oil &Gas)
- Job Title
- SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Oil &Gas)
- Job ID
- Pesaro,Italy, PS
- Other Location
Albelissa is an international consulting company that offers high value-added services in engineering, IT and technical recruiting.
On behalf of our client international company that operate in the Oil&Gas field as EPC Contractor and with more that 1000 employees, we are looking for a
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Operate as part of a team of engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering works and provide necessary technical information for procurement department in compliance with tender specifications/data sheets and within budgeted man-hours and project schedule.
· Prepare the design basis, single line diagrams, cable sizing calculations and other material and equipment analysis for client approval
· Carry out short circuit, load flow, voltage dips and transient stability studies by means of ETAP software
· Perform design calculations for earthing, lightning protection, lighting, relay settings, etc.
· Organise and guide designers in the preparation of equipment and material specifications, data sheets, load lists, logic diagrams, cable schedules, equipment layouts, cable routing layouts,installation detail drawings and etc.
· Prepare technical request for quotations (RFQ) to vendors, participate in the technical evaluation
of vendor bid offers, perform technical bid evaluation (TBE) and follow-up vendor drawings and documents
· Coordinate with other engineering discipline in the integration of technical data inputs
· Interface and provide clarification and guidance other than technical support to construction sites
and commissioning engineers, providing start up assistance as required
· Capability to work in a multicultural environment
· Aptitude to project team coordination both with internal and external resources
· Fluent in English language
· Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
· Excellent technical communication and co-ordination skills
· At least 3 years of experience within the field
Location: Pesaro, Italy
Economy Offer: will be commensurate with the real experience of the candidate and will be discussed during the interview
- Required Skills
- At least 3 years of experience within the field
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- Fluent in English language