Director of Sales
- Job Title
- Director of Sales
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20036
- Other Location
Director of Sales
Our client is an authority on Cybersecurity, eDiscovery, and Information Governance. The Company helps law firms, corporations and federal, state, and local governments protect and optimize critical business processes. The company views cybersecurity as the foundation of every successful legal and technology process, whether it is eDiscovery, managed review or adapting to new standards like remote workforces. Their team of lawyers and technologists have more than 100 years of collective experience in cybersecurity, eDiscovery and information assurance, having served the Department of Defense, the U.S Department of Treasury, the Federal Trade Commission, the White House, Fortune 500 corporations, and more.
As the Director of Sales, you will be a senior-level, individual contributor focusing on the Commercial Legal Sector. Your primary target market will be new business from Regional/National Firms and corporations in your assigned geographic area. You will be utilizing various internal resources for assistance throughout the sales cycle, including assisting with RFP proposals and responses required during the sales cycle.
- Generate assigned annual revenue targets through sales of the company offerings within assigned sales territory. Such services include but are not limited to, eDiscovery, Data Hosting and Services, Forensic Collections and Analysis, Document Production, Information Governance and Records & Information Management, Cybersecurity Consulting, and Managed Review for Law firms and Corporations.
- The sales territory may consist of geographic territory, named accounts, or both.
- Formulate and execute sales plans specific to coverage of assigned territory and achievement of assigned annual revenue targets.
- Prospect for identification of prospective new clients.
- Make sales calls, schedule customer meetings and presentations and demonstrations conducted in pursuit of new and repeat business from prospective and existing clients.
- Manage accounts of assigned and newly generated clients.
- Maintain assigned accounts and achievement of assigned customer satisfaction ratings as measured by annual client satisfaction surveys.
- Adhere to Company policies, and timely submission of sales reports as assigned.
- 3-7 years' experience in selling solutions in the cybersecurity and legal marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, Economics, Computer Information Systems, Finance, or related discipline.
- History of managing large and medium sized clients.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of the legal market, including key decision makers, legal back-office processes, and industry trends.
- Strong business acumen of the document management marketplace.
- Proven ability to quickly gain entry to key Law Department Executives and articulate a proven value/ ROI-based sale.
- Proven track record of managing a sizable geographic territory and building a robust pipeline of high potential accounts.
- Strong proposal writing skills and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com (CRM) or other software solutions.
- Consistent quota over-achievement.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation, the ability to work from home and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.