Careers at Source2
Local Delivery Driver – Class A CDL - 1st Shift
- Job Title
- Local Delivery Driver – Class A CDL - 1st Shift
- Elkhart, IN 46516
- Other Location
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Local Delivery Drivers!
We currently have open opportunities for Local Delivery Drivers in our Elkhart facility.
We are the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose our brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Local Delivery Drivers are responsible for the following:
- Local deliveries in Northern Indiana and surrounding states as well as moving trailers in plant yard as needed. Loads are primarily dry van loads. Home every evening.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Must obtain a class A CDL
- Must have flatbed experience
- Be safety conscious, detail oriented, and work well with others in a team environment
- Prior trucking experience & a good driving record
- Be able to lift up to 55lbs
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- Great attendance history
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.