Commission's Specialist (Entry Level Accounting)
- Job Title
- Commission's Specialist (Entry Level Accounting)
- Job ID
- Tustin, CA 92780
- Other Location
LEAPROS Workforce Solutions is a values and integrity-driven workforce solutions firm specializing in finance, accounting, information technology, and human resources. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS Workforce Solutions has partnered with an innovative world leader in diagnostic imaging equipment seeking a Commission's Specialist. This is an entry level accounting position and long term contract with benefits.
Position Description: Reporting to the Finance Manager, this entry level accounting role will be a part of and provide support to the Commission team in the day to day processing of Commission calculation and payout. This is an extremely confidential area and requires confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Review daily/weekly reports against information received in Commissions from multiple sources.
- Audit and confirm calculations are accurate according to applicable Compensations plans.
- From time to time, data entry projects will include gathering data from multiple sources and creating basic excel spreadsheets.
- This role will work closely with the Commissions Admin and Order Management team to resolve discrepancies as they arise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook). Ability to enter data while maintaining accuracy. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently. Accounting and/or Commission background preferred but not required.
At LEAPROS Workforce Solutions, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.