Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Battery Management Technician
- Job Title
- Battery Management Technician
- Job ID
- Texas, TX
- Other Location
Want to make a real impact? At Liberty, we believe that Lines of Code can Change Lives, and it is our job to do so every day, more securely and more dependably. We are currently seeking a sharp, ambitious, and enthusiastic Battery Management Technician to join our team to innovate and change the face of healthcare in our country. Over the past year, our small company has tackled a wide range of public health issues through technology and business solutions, such as Veteran suicide prevention, genomic and big data analytics, community care, API-driven government gateways, health record modernization, and enterprise-wide federal cyber security and DevSecOps efforts to name a few. So what will you transform?
Summary: This person will visit 7 VA Medical Centers in California and 2 VA Consolidated Mail Order Pharmacies in Texas and Arizona to locate RTLS Assets and Tags, and replace batteries. They will have to work with VA personnel (e.g., COR, Nurses) to locate and execute the task. This person needs excellent interpersonal skills and a stick with it attitude. There will be travel and week at a time they will be away from their home base.
- Strong collaborative communication skills and an ability to work with members at all levels of experience and role in the company.
- The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- VA or other Federal Government experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a solid group contributor working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment. Ability to manage multiple activities with multiple priorities
- Highly organized
- Must live in California or in a nearby state.
- CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
50% to 100% travel. Travel reimbursed by project.