BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Training Specialist – Customer Outreach
- Job Title
- Training Specialist – Customer Outreach
- Requirement ID
- St. Louis, MO
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI (ability to obtain a polygraph)
As a training specialist, you will play an integral role in facilitating and executing User Facing Services training programs. The training specialist will have the opportunity to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting different training programs that will boost the employee’s workplace performance in alliance with the customer’s core values. You will get the flexibility to design and organize training courses by combining creativity, research, and analysis of new & existing materials. Curriculum planning will provide you an opportunity to work with other subject matter experts on an interpersonal level. You will also have the chance to collaborate with other talented instructors to lead trainings and oversee maximum participation. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing, and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training.
This hands-on role requires great attention to detail, excellent organization skills and flexibility to pivot between highly visible customer priorities to meet deadlines.
- Develop training materials by completing thorough research, analyzing educational resources, and assessing the needs of the customer.
- Create and organize a training curriculum that meets UFS service catalog requirements, is engaging and allows trainees the maximum opportunity to participate.
- Evaluate teaching methods to select the options that will aid in the delivery of concepts without unnecessary distraction, downtime, or confusion.
- Contribute to the instruction and presentation of training courses and assess how effectively different methods and materials are at encouraging interaction and participation.
- Oversee general administrative duties, such as coordinating enrollment, scheduling class times and locations and sending invitation information to all trainees.
- Education/Minimum Years of Experience:
- HS/GED with 12 years' experience
- Associates with 10 years' experience
- Bachelors with 8 years' experience
- Masters with 6 years' experience
- PhD with 4 years' experience
- Presentation and Communication skills
- Familiarity with different teaching methods and materials
- Adobe Captivate software knowledge
- Video capture/editing/voice over experience
- Online training interface experience
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills