BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Junior SharePoint Administrator
- Job Title
- Junior SharePoint Administrator
- Requirement ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education and Experience: Four years of experience with a HS Diploma or GED or above. See Qualifications.
Required Certification: DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e. Security+CE, CySA+CE) or above and a Computing Environment Certification.
- Maintain the availability of SharePoint site collections across the supported networks which include multiple SharePoint servers.
- Maintain three (3) integration farms (1 ea. NIPR, 1 ea. SIPR, and 1 ea. JWICS) that include fifteen (15) servers to resemble production environments.
- Administration and maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint servers to include 45 daily system checks, with all critical checks being completed by 1000hrs and recorded to the JWICS portal NLT 1200hrs.
- Apply Security Template Implementation Guidelines (STIG) and security updates and hotfixes to address Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVA) within 30 calendar days of release.
- Develop and maintain documentation which includes SOPs, TTPs, System Architecture Guides and Diagrams for all DAIIS systems and hardware configurations adhering to organizational templates and policies.
- As requested, provide detailed SharePoint site metrics of all organization portals to include utilization, uptime, storage availability, performance, and modify report criteria as needed.
- Provide Continuity of Operations planning, evaluation, and execution of critical services on the supported networks, with quarterly review and updating as required.
- Research and resolve SharePoint errors using administrative log files and provide broad spectrum support for users as needed.
- Notify the Government of any unscheduled system outages within 30 minutes of each occurrence and add to operations log within four hours.
- Provide after-hours on-site support to respond to system/application malfunctions.
- Update configuration management data within one business day of any modification or update of infrastructure.
- Monitor and assume responsibility of trouble tickets assigned to the SharePoint Administration branch, assign specific ticket for resolution, and prioritize tickets in line with organizational goals of maintaining 99% system availability rate.
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification.
- Computing Environment Certification
- Four years of experience in the following:
- SharePoint farm administration supporting an enterprise level SharePoint 2010 and later versions environment.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
- Three years of experience in the following:
- Patch testing, deployment, and maintenance activities to ensure compliance with DoD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs.
- Working as a system administrator maintaining Windows servers and performing tasks such as installing service packs, hot fixes, STIGs, and troubleshooting IP, DNS, load balancing problems.
- Two years of experience in SharePoint PowerShell modules to configure and administer SharePoint and to automate tasks.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE), Productivity (SharePoint) Certification.
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills