BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Junior SharePoint Developer
- Job Title
- Junior SharePoint Developer
- Requirement ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education and Experience: Four years of experience with a HS Diploma or GED or above. See Qualifications.
Required Certification: DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e. Security+CE, CySA+CE) or above.
- Provide Microsoft SharePoint development and programming support across the supported networks and 40 web applications.
- Provide web development and version control for a Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment using Government provided tools (Microsoft Visual Studio 2016 and later and Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2016 and later).
- Create fully deployable solutions for all custom code applications.
- Estimate level of effort required for all design, development, deployment, and testing and provide information to COR.
- Create and update wireframes, mockups, Use Case Diagrams, and Flowcharts.
- During the development phase, use TFS for all code changes.
- Update/create the Operations and System documentation.
- Create/update unit test plans and record the results.
- Create/update system test plans and test cases for use by the QA team or other testers where identified.
- Collaborate with the QA team to mitigate all findings identified during testing. (xi) Build fully deployable packages for development, staging, integration, and production environments and submit deployment requests for approval.
- Ensure all development related documents are stored in a single document repository, identified by the Government.
- Adhere to software development methods including Agile, SCRUM, and Lean in the development of software.
- Provide project status reports to the Government at all stages of the project life cycle.
- Utilize a bug tracking system/TFS to record and report failings to project managers.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is complete for each application (examples include: SOPs, “How To” guides, testing plans, accreditation paperwork).
- Provide desk side training and support for staff, end users, and managers of applications.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification.
- Computing Environment Certification
- Four years of experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows).
- Two years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.).
- One year of experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) - Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills