BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Architect
- Requirement ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education and Experience: Eight years of experience with a HS Diploma or GED or above. See Qualifications.
Required Certification: DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e. Security+CE, CySA+CE) or above.
- Address capability gaps and provide custom code solutions where needed to enhance mission support.
- Perform development and administration of a SharePoint platform and its building blocks (Window’s Server, Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server, ASP.NET, Active Directory, SQL Server).
- Coordinate with SharePoint Administrators on capacity planning and performance monitoring.
- Verify the full functionality of SharePoint advanced features, such as Business Intelligence, claims-based authentication, forms-based authentication, search, and managed metadata.
- Plan upgrade paths for cumulative updates and service packs as well as new SharePoint software releases.
- Conduct high level SharePoint development to include full-trust code, client object model, REST API, and ADD-IN model for SharePoint 2013 and later.
- Work directly with SharePoint Administrators to conduct monthly performance assessments.
- Design solutions that allow for complete leveraging of all hardware investments (e.g., load balancer, front end servers, etc.).
- Recommend and implement SharePoint best practices across DAIIS, sharing knowledge with system administrators, developers, Intelligence Support Center, and power users.
- Ensure that mission and business requirements of the Government are mapped to the appropriate SharePoint capabilities.
- Develop robust, scalable, custom code solutions for SharePoint, including authentication providers to support Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and applications used by the internal and external customer base to support requirements.
- Provide design support, administration, configuration, and development of SharePoint sites and supporting infrastructure.
- Advise and assist the Chief Technology Officer regarding information and technology related to SharePoint.
- Work with IT team members and third parties to configure and develop the SharePoint platform from the ground up, continuously revising and building upon the platform to meet evolving mission requirements.
- Review governance and supporting documentation for DAIIS enterprise SharePoint and recommend changes for inclusion or deletion in the documents.
- Update configuration management data within one business day of any modification or update of infrastructure and report the updates/changes in their Monthly Status Reports.
- Develop and incorporate in SharePoint the mandatory fields of the DNI Audit.XML specification in accordance with ICS-500-27 Collection and Sharing of Audit Data.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification.
- Computing Environment Certification
- Eight years of experience in the following:
- Enterprise level SharePoint design and implementation with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint solutions.
- .NET Development (including MS.NET, C#, MVC 4+, and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development).
- Five years of experience in the following:
- Software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience.
- Mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
- Converting business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams and convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework.
- Developing custom tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of data for reporting and metrics on all collected information.
- Four years of experience serving as SharePoint Architect and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Productivity (SharePoint) Certification and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 Certification.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills