BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- SharePoint Architect
- Requirement ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education and Experience: Eight years of experience with a HS Diploma or GED or above. See Qualifications.
Required Certification: DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e. Security+CE, CySA+CE) or above and a Computing Environment Certification
- Address capability gaps and provide custom code solutions where needed to enhance mission support.
- Perform development and administration of a SharePoint platform and its building blocks (Window’s Server, Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server, ASP.NET, Active Directory, SQL Server).
- Coordinate with SharePoint Administrators on capacity planning and performance monitoring.
- Verify the full functionality of SharePoint advanced features, such as Business Intelligence, claims-based authentication, forms-based authentication, search, and managed metadata.
- Plan upgrade paths for cumulative updates and service packs as well as new SharePoint software releases.
- Conduct high level SharePoint development to include full-trust code, client object model, REST API, and ADD-IN model for SharePoint 2013 and later.
- Work directly with SharePoint Administrators to conduct monthly performance assessments.
- Design solutions that allow for complete leveraging of all hardware investments (e.g., load balancer, front end servers, etc.).
- Recommend and implement SharePoint best practices across DAIIS, sharing knowledge with system administrators, developers, Intelligence Support Center, and power users.
- Ensure that mission and business requirements of the Government are mapped to the appropriate SharePoint capabilities.
- Develop robust, scalable, custom code solutions for SharePoint, including authentication providers to support Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and applications used by the internal and external customer base to support requirements.
- Provide design support, administration, configuration, and development of SharePoint sites and supporting infrastructure.
- Advise and assist the Chief Technology Officer regarding information and technology related to SharePoint.
- Work with IT team members and third parties to configure and develop the SharePoint platform from the ground up, continuously revising and building upon the platform to meet evolving mission requirements.
- Review governance and supporting documentation for DAIIS enterprise SharePoint and recommend changes for inclusion or deletion in the documents.
- Update configuration management data within one business day of any modification or update of infrastructure and report the updates/changes in their Monthly Status Reports.
- Develop and incorporate in SharePoint the mandatory fields of the DNI Audit.XML specification in accordance with ICS-500-27 Collection and Sharing of Audit Data.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification.
- Computing Environment Certification
- Eight years of experience in the following:
- Enterprise level SharePoint design and implementation with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint solutions.
- .NET Development (including MS.NET, C#, MVC 4+, and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development).
- Five years of experience in the following:
- Software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience.
- Mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
- Converting business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams and convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework.
- Developing custom tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of data for reporting and metrics on all collected information.
- Four years of experience serving as SharePoint Architect and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Productivity (SharePoint) Certification and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 Certification.
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills