BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Software Engineer/Quality Assurance Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Software Engineer/Quality Assurance Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: Bachelor’s or Master's degree in software design, engineering, or computer science.
Required Experience: Eight years of experience. See Qualifications.
Required Certification: DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e. Security+CE, CySA+CE) or above and a Computing Environment Certification.
- Conduct quality assurance assessments of all new and modified application feature enhancements and websites.
- Work with developers and staff to ensure changes are implemented based upon customer requirements and quality improvements identified by testers, other developers, or staff.
- Apply common testing principles to changes and new development for applications and websites.
- Test automation software programs by setting up test trials and preconditions to examine product functionality, content, and user friendliness.
- Simulate product performance, evaluate results, and compare results with predicted outcomes.
- Participate in test and release readiness reviews.
- Use DAIIS Master Templates for recording/reporting all test results.
- Create and maintain a master repository for all testing documentation.
- Produce findings reports based on received test plans.
- Evaluate, test, and validate software development projects.
- Develop and implement quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems.
- Coordinate with others to test when additional customers/functional subject matter expertise is needed.
- Monitor and report bugs and associated fixes.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification.
- Computing Environment Certification
- Eight years of experience in software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of software, and release management process.
- Five Years of experience in the following:
- Software development and software quality assurance
- Writing code to automated Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) tests.
- Web-Based Testing Applications.
- Agile Development Process.
- Performing Manual and Automated Testing.
- SQL and scripting.
- Three years of experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (Source Code Repository)
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills