BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Senior Software Engineer/Quality Assurance Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Software Engineer/Quality Assurance Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: Bachelor’s or Master's degree in software design, engineering, or computer science.
Required Experience: Eight years of experience. See Qualifications.
Required Certification: DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e. Security+CE, CySA+CE) or above.
- Conduct quality assurance assessments of all new and modified application feature enhancements and websites.
- Work with developers and staff to ensure changes are implemented based upon customer requirements and quality improvements identified by testers, other developers, or staff.
- Apply common testing principles to changes and new development for applications and websites.
- Test automation software programs by setting up test trials and preconditions to examine product functionality, content, and user friendliness.
- Simulate product performance, evaluate results, and compare results with predicted outcomes.
- Participate in test and release readiness reviews.
- Use DAIIS Master Templates for recording/reporting all test results.
- Create and maintain a master repository for all testing documentation.
- Produce findings reports based on received test plans.
- Evaluate, test, and validate software development projects.
- Develop and implement quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems.
- Coordinate with others to test when additional customers/functional subject matter expertise is needed.
- Monitor and report bugs and associated fixes.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification.
- Computing Environment Certification
- Eight years of experience in software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of software, and release management process.
- Five Years of experience in the following:
- Software development and software quality assurance
- Writing code to automated Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) tests.
- Web-Based Testing Applications.
- Agile Development Process.
- Performing Manual and Automated Testing.
- SQL and scripting.
- Three years of experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (Source Code Repository)
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 15 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills