BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Pega Developer
- Requirement ID
- Fairfax, VA
- Other Location
Job Title: Pega Developer
Required Security Clearance: Public Trust
Required Education and Experience: HS Diploma or GED or above. See Qualifications.
Remote work may be authorized
- Work with Agile technical development teams to provide leadership, experience and skill in developing workflow applications that maximize Pega’s business process management capabilities.
- Responsible for developing resilient and responsive cloud-based business applications that incorporate complex business rules and integrate and process large amounts of structured and unstructured data while providing an intuitive and configurable user experience.
- Applies extensive technical expertise and has good knowledge of related disciplines including Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, API Management, DevSecOps and Big Data platforms.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
- Represents organization as prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Experience and thorough understanding of PegaRULES Process Commander System or other Business Process Management (BPM) system
- Experience integrating enterprise applications with Pega solutions
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
- Experience with JAVA and related technologies, including relational databases
- Pega 7.x, Pega 8.x
- Experience with the Medical Product / Healthcare domains
- Expertise in object-oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
- Experience in architecting and designing Pega based BPM/CRM solutions for large programs
- Experience in designing enterprise class structure and foundational components
- Responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega solution frameworks.
- Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams
- Provide thought-leadership to clients across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager. Remote work may be authorized.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 15 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills