BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Pega Developer
- Requirement ID
- Fairfax, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: Public Trust
Required Education and Experience: HS Diploma or GED or above. See Qualifications.
Remote work may be authorized
- Work with Agile technical development teams to provide leadership, experience and skill in developing workflow applications that maximize Pega’s business process management capabilities.
- Responsible for developing resilient and responsive cloud-based business applications that incorporate complex business rules and integrate and process large amounts of structured and unstructured data while providing an intuitive and configurable user experience.
- Applies extensive technical expertise and has good knowledge of related disciplines including Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, API Management, DevSecOps and Big Data platforms.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
- Represents organization as prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Experience and thorough understanding of PegaRULES Process Commander System or other Business Process Management (BPM) system
- Experience integrating enterprise applications with Pega solutions
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
- Experience with JAVA and related technologies, including relational databases
- Pega 7.x, Pega 8.x
- Experience with the Medical Product / Healthcare domains
- Expertise in object-oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
- Experience in architecting and designing Pega based BPM/CRM solutions for large programs
- Experience in designing enterprise class structure and foundational components
- Responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega solution frameworks.
- Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams
- Provide thought-leadership to clients across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills