A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Cyber Operations Research Analyst II
- Job Title
- Cyber Operations Research Analyst II
- Job ID
- Fort Gordon, GA
- Other Location
Cyber Operations Research Analyst II
Fort Gordon, Georgia
Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
@Orchard, a boutique workforce solutions company, has been engaged by a strategic solutions firm serving customers in the US Government to assist in their search to identify highly skilled talent for a brand new contract award supporting the DoD. This work will be performed in Fort Gordon, GA.
The Cyber Operations Research Analyst provides Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) G37 with Cyber Mission Force (CMF) Planning and Training Readiness Exercise (TREX) Support. They will also be responsible for the following:
- Supports Joint and Army training, readiness, exercises, and modeling and simulation.
- Supports management of the Command training and exercise program, sustainable readiness, and modeling and simulation actions within cyber operations, EW, and IO in order to enhance operational readiness and TRO in the cyberspace domain for Cyber Electromagnetic Activity (CEMA)
- Supports the Army in planning, building, sustaining, modernizing, and training the Army's CMF, IO, EW, CEMA, and CO forces
- Supports the development of Army plans and orders (e.g. OPLANs, OPORDs, TASKORDs, etc.)
- Facilitates working groups, in-progress reviews, and other collaborative sessions;
- Coordinates and conducts teleconferences, video teleconferences, and face-to-face collaborative sessions;
- Coordinates with cyber course providers and schools for training;
- Captures and reports lessons learned and better business practices of building and training the CMF
- Provide operations research analysis support for intelligence, cyberspace operations, contingency operations, and operational-level planning, joint and multilateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy. Analyzes actual and predictable, interacting, operational activities of systems to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision-making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques. Devises modeling and measuring techniques to investigate complex issues and solve problems. Assists in addressing requirements and the evaluation of data assessment strategies: sampling, statistical analysis, evaluation, flow processing, and management assessment strategies. Develops cost-benefit analysis, data collection, data analysis, risk analysis, simulation model execution, economic analysis, and operational effectiveness studies.
- Experienced with model development and testing as well as gathering, relating, and identifying data with variables in models.
- Has developed reports noting various alternatives and success probability when there is no single solution.
- Possesses an understanding of cyberspace doctrine, policies, operations, and organizations.
- Background includes quantitative experience and/or education (e.g., mathematics, statistics, etc.).
- Edu/Exp: HS +11-14 Years, BA/BA 5-10 Years, or MA/MS +3-6 Years.
- Bachelor's Degree (IT, CS, or similar preferred)
- 1 to 2 years direct experience with cyberspace operations
- 1 to 2 years of Training Management experience (Cyber Mission Planners) OR 1 to 2 years of Exercise Management experience (Exercise Planners)
- Familiarity with current DoD (e.g. Service, Joint) cyberspace system and network concepts and constructs.
- Familiar with either CMF and/or IO and/or EW forces and PCTE environment
- SharePoint Content Manager or Developer Experience with records management (ARIMS preferred)
Experience with the knowledge management process Experience with processing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- Direct knowledge and experience of the military decision making process (MDMP) and/or Joint Operations Planning Process (JOPP) and their respective products, inputs, and outputs to include military plans and orders (Army experience preferred)
- Knowledge of USCYBERCOM, HQDA and Joint Staff (JS) staff processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of cyberspace and intelligence operations-related governing US Code such as Title 6, Title 10, Title 18, Title 32, Title 40, Title 44, and Title 50 Completion of the Army or Joint Cyber Operations Planning courses such as ACOPC or BCNOPC.
- Requires an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *****
- Anticipate limited travel requirement - approximately 5%.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at atorchard.com