Acquiring Sales Executive
- Job Title
- Acquiring Sales Executive
- Job ID
- CONSHOHOCKEN, PA 19428-2233
- Other Location
At Wirecard North America, we are payments experts seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to further propel our company to the next level. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment operating with an international focus, using the latest technology to shape the future. We’re seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where growth and success are the ultimate result.
As the Head of Acquiring Sales you will help define our operating structure and target markets, advocate for merchant needs, and lend industry expertise across functions to grow and develop the North America value proposition.
You will seek and close opportunities for merchant acquiring and value added services for enterprise and SMB markets across a variety of verticals, with a key focus on the e-commerce channel while fostering the relationship with our financial institution and other referral partners. You will be expected to meet monthly and annual revenue goals by selling a suite of commerce solutions to our current and prospective merchant partners.
- Understand and effectively explain the benefits of electronic payment solutions, and the associated business impact for customer stakeholders
- Lead all aspects of the sales process, while enlisting the support of product specialists, implementation, service, and other sales and management resources as needed
- Build strong relationships with prospects, while handling objections, advancing and closing new opportunities
- Create and deliver compelling presentations and client artifacts
- Maintain a high level of sales activity on a weekly basis, and work with other teams to develop sales assets for campaigns
- Understand the competitive landscape relative to customer needs, so you can effectively position Wirecard solutions
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Build account business plans as necessary to target the right people and clearly establish objectives and strategies to penetrate and develop the account
- Achieve quarterly & yearly financial quotas, business goals and objectives
- Work closely with product development team to propose and develop new initiatives and product enhancements so clients can quickly achieve their objectives
- Ensure a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Account Manager following a successful implementation
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, ideally with a focus on acquiring and associated services
- Background in merchant acquiring and associated services with experience in e-commerce acceptance
- Demonstrated track record of prospecting, pipeline growth and achievement of sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing or other related field preferred
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Understanding of the North American acquiring ecosystem, industry players and market trends
- Expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills to facilitate sound merchant relationships
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management, employees, and merchants
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.