- Job Title
- Job ID
- RALEIGH, NC 27607-5131
- Other Location
Looking for a new opportunity?
Together, we may be a perfect fit.
Apply today and let’s find out!
Our client believes that most local marketing is ineffective because it’s cluttered and confusing. So they create crystal-clear and laser-focused commercials and videos. The result: business can win more customers now and build their brands for the future. Plus, they’re committed to serving busy marketing managers by being their trusted video resource and making their jobs easier.
Our client is looking for an energetic, passionate, and eager-to-learn copywriter who develops video advertising and marketing strategies, writes scripts for commercials and videos, guides them through the production process, and assists in managing accounts in terms of strategy, creative, production, and customer’s return on investment.
- Be tech-savvy, and embraces new technology, tools, and methodology. Understands and is active on social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Understands traditional and digital marketing, especially for video, and keeps up with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Consumes video content on television and online, and pays attention to advertising trends, content, styles, and the context of those ads.
- Expert in our customers’ product segments by reading industry trade magazines, e-mail newsletters, websites, blogs, etc., as well as asking our customers questions about their businesses.
- Utilizes passion to learn more about video marketing best practices, advertising trends, methodology, and theory, and seeks to understand which styles work and don’t work — and why.
- Guides clients to properly use different types of videos at each stage of the buyer’s journey and maps out a strategy of how to get to the end destination and goal.
- Understands and sketches out the client’s buyer’s journey, so both parties understand it and agree on it, laying the foundation for a clear path to success.
- Makes strategy and creative recommendations to clients such as; personas, target demographics, platforms, themes, sales events, wording, graphics and layout, number of spots, length of spots, and which periods during the month spots should air.
- Tracks, measures, and reports on content effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of experience copywriting.
- Past experience building and engaging audiences either online or offline.
- Loves to write, and loves communication in all forms: text, video, audio.
- Understands and works the Inbound Organization philosophy.
- Highly creative and an excellent writer, but is also process-driven, thinks in terms of scale, and uses data to make smart content and marketing decisions.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k.
- Opportunities for advancement.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.