Hawaii State Certified Mechanic
- Job Title
- Hawaii State Certified Mechanic
- Job ID
- Kapolei island of Oahu, HI
- Other Location
Mechanic - Hawaii State Certified
A career with our client combines the energy and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the stability and power of a multinational company. Our client is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of electric vehicles, and they passionately pursue their goal to change the world for the better every day.
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does our client. Imagine what you’ll achieve together. You've worked hard to get where you are today. You want your next step to be the right one. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things.
Our client is seeking an experienced Hawaii State Certified Mechanic to utilize skills and talents to perform the following:
- The perfect candidate will determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections & diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Responsible for correcting vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments.
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Read and interpret diagnostic test results from diagnostic equipment such as an oscilloscope, which is used to measure the voltage produced by electronic components.
- Looking for a team player with abilities to complete assigned work under target time.
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles etc.)
Our client is immediately seeking a Full-Time Hawaii State Certified Mechanic! Pre-employment and Random drug testing performed.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Ability to lift heavy components and work on Trucks, Tractors and Buses.
- ASE Certification required.
- Commercial Divers License - Class A is a must.
- Good computer skills with MS Office.
- Proficiency in English.
- Machine shop and welding experience will be considered a plus.
Be ready to enjoy working in a great, positive, team-oriented environment with a team that works hard and get things done right! Our client’s customers deserve the best! Be a leader of the BEST TEAM on Oahu! Join our client, work hard and be proud of yourself!
About our client:
They are a California-based electric vehicle manufacturing company and a wholly owned subsidiary of one the largest electric vehicle manufacturers in Asia and one of the largest electric bus manufacturers in the world. Our client is publicly traded on the Hong Kong stock exchange, with approximately 60% of its stock owned by North American investors. Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway is one of the single largest investors in their company.
Our client is deeply passionate about helping transportation and energy grids around the world become greener and more sustainable through the use of cutting-edge battery-electric technology. They invented an industry-leading rechargeable battery that is safe, stable, environmentally friendly, and longer lasting than any other competing product on the market today. They are developing and marketing around the world a family of zero-emission battery-electric cars, trucks, buses, forklifts, and energy storage systems all built around this revolutionary, environmentally-sound battery technology.
Today, our client has over 800 employees spread out across its headquarters, their manufacturing, and offices throughout the United States, and Canada.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.