Customer Service Representative
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative
- Job ID
- FLORHAM PARK, NJ 07932-1212
- Other Location
Looking for a new opportunity?
Together, we may be a perfect fit.
Apply today and let’s find out!
Divis Nutraceuticals, a division of Divis Laboratories USA, is a global, technology driven manufacturer of quality ingredients purchased by food, beverage, nutritional supplement and animal feed customers. Our employees are ambitious, and innovative people who are passionate about delivering best-in-class solutions for each and every client.
Customer Service Representative
The best. The brightest. That pretty much sums up what we look for in every person we hire. Lucky. That pretty much sums up how we feel to have them. If you’re hungry to learn, ready to hit the ground running and are looking to be part of a dynamic team, then we just might need to meet you.
As the Customer Service Representative, you’ll act as a liaison between customers, manufacturer, and warehouses. You’ll processes orders, answer account questions, provide samples, enter in billing, handle cancelations, respond to complaints, and reply to other queries. You’ll also provide trouble-shooting assistance, as well as arrange for transport and delivery of materials from multiple geographic locations including overseas shipping.
- Manage large number of incoming calls
- Respond to large number of email orders and requests in a timely manner
- Process orders, coordinate shipping between plant, warehouse, and customer
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to build sustainable relationships through customer satisfaction
- Provide accurate, and complete information by using the best methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Coordinate account information with sales team members to ensure customer satisfaction
- 2-3 years customer support experience or experience as a customer service representative
- Strong phone contact handling/active listening skills and able to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proficient with SAP and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with chemical, pharmaceutical or food industry is a plus
- Experience in tradeshow coordination a plus
Our people are our strategic weapon. So of course, we have created a great place to work. We do this by focusing on how we challenge, train, and grow our team of leaders. Naturally being on an excellent team has rewards beyond these soft qualities of a great place to work. We provide competitive compensation and our benefits plan is designed to keep our most important assets - our people - healthy, happy, and moving ahead with insurance for health, dental, life, vision, and a retirement plan. Plus, we have an EAP for questions 24x7.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.