|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Industrial Security Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Industrial Security Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
Dynology is hiring an Industrial Security Support Specialist to support a mission critical project in Ft. Belvoir, VA. The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) safeguards America and its allies from Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), by providing capabilities to reduce, eliminate, and counter the threat and mitigate its consequences. The ideal candidate will maintain and update directives, instructions, and SOPs for the management and execution of the Agency’s Industrial Security program and NATO program.
- Process Contract Security Classification Specification, DD Form 254, in support of the Agency’s Industrial Security Program. Coordinate with the contracting office to close out DD Form 254s.
- Conduct surveys to of industrial or other private facilities to determine organization’s eligibility to work with and store classified and sensitive information.
- Review the nature of classified contracts to identify the level and kind of secure work to be performed, and kind and extent of security protection required
- Develop security plans; resolves issues with industry officials involving security plans
Required Skills and Experience:
- Associate degree
- Five (5) years of experience in an Industrial Security Program or position
- Industrial Security or Facility Security Officer Training (or equivalent)
- Thorough understanding of the Industrial Security Program
- Knowledge of skills needed to perform personnel, physical, and information security work
- Knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM
- Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance.