A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Security & Emergency Planning Consultant
- Job Title
- Security & Emergency Planning Consultant
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20003
- Other Location
Security & Emergency Planning Specialist
Metro DC Area
Active Secret Clearance Required
@Orchard LLC is supporting a team seeking award supporting a critical Navy engagement in support of NAVSEA. One of the key roles is that of a Security & Emergency Planning Specialist. The work is located in the Washington DC area and the contract duration upon award is for 5 years.
Critical Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or senior enlisted command experience (e.g. Senior Chief)
- CDSE Security certification is required
- 10 years of experience in Federal security and emergency planning, as well as COOP planning
- Experience planning and executing Continuity of Operations (COOP) for large organizations.
- Personnel Security, Information Security, Industrial Security, COMSEC and COOP
In the role you will;
- Support COOP and Emergency planning update guidance and policies.
- Attends meetings related to security and emergency planning matters.
- Support all aspects of maintaining security including assisting with the management of security containers, open secret storage, and classified mail.
- Manage personnel access to classified systems (using SAAR forms and JPAS or DISS).
- Monitor the use of SIPR computers.
- Support SIPR document management and data classification security.
If you meet or exceed the stated criteria above and are interested in leading what promises to be an exceptional program team, please contact us for further discussion. This is a proposal and therefore engagement will likely be determined by the award result.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.