A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Federal (DOD) Strategy & Operations Consultant
- Job Title
- Federal (DOD) Strategy & Operations Consultant
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22102
- Other Location
Strategic Management Consultant – Communications, Planning & Culture
Metro DC Area
Active Secret Clearance Required
@Orchard LLC is supporting a team seeking award supporting a critical Navy engagement in support of NAVSEA. One of the key roles is that of a Management Consultant. The work is located in the Washington DC area and the contract duration upon award is for 5 years.
Critical Education, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Master's degree in management, business, or organizational strategy.
- 10 years of strategic consulting provided within the federal government or DOD environment at the senior level.
In the role you will;
- Lead Team Ships culture development and assessment.
- Develop curriculum and deliver training
- Support command climate surveys and analyze results.
- Support command or leadership off-site meetings.
- De-brief leadership.
- Support and advise the Employee Engagement Committee.
If you meet or exceed the stated criteria above and are interested in leading what promises to be an exceptional program team, please contact us for further discussion. This is a proposal and therefore engagement will likely be determined by the award result.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.