A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22102
- Other Location
Program Manager – Navy Foreign Military Sales
Metro DC Area
Active Secret Clearance Required
@Orchard LLC is supporting a team seeking award for the PMS 326 International Fleet Program Office RFP and we are actively seeking the Program Manager who has the skills, experience and motivation necessary to lead this exceptional opportunity. The work is located in the Washington DC area and the contract duration upon award is for 5 years.
Critical Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
According to the Navy, the Program Manager for this role must possess the following capabilities;
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Physical Science, Business or Financial Management.
- Demonstrated experience in Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- 5 years of experience serving aboard a surface combatant vessel.
- 20 years of total experience, including demonstrated progression managing complex engineering projects, with a minimum of 5 years of that experience being naval shipbuilding or overhaul.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification strongly preferred.
If you meet or exceed the stated criteria above and are interested in leading what promises to be an exceptional program team, please contact us for further discussion. This is a proposal and therefore engagement will likely be determined by the award result.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.