BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Web Programmer
- Requirement ID
- Raleigh, NC 27601
- Other Location
Job Title: Web Programmer
Location: Raleigh, NC
Office work in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of North Carolina.
Position is for an 18 week assignment starting the beginning of June 2020.
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience using source control such as Git, SVN, or TFS.
Required Certification: N/A
- Contribute bug fixes and enhancements on ASP.NET MVC web application.
- Participate in continuous iterative process improvements around design, implementation, and testing to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Actively participate in daily standups, code reviews, updating work artifacts Team Foundation Server (TFS), and checking in code with meaningful comments as a member of an agile team.
- Actively communicates, develops human relationships, encourages team building, and ability to work using a shared decision-making approach.
- Assist with preparing, training, and migrating users to web application when completed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: see Required Education and Experience above.
- College degree in relevant field is preferred.
- Experience in an Agile development methodology.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 15 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Temp period / Non-exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills