A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Program Analyst - Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Job Title
- Program Analyst - Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22102
- Other Location
Program Analyst – Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Active Top Secret Clearance with SSBI or SCI Required
@Orchard LLC has been retained by one of our clients, a Federal Prime Contractor, to help then find an experienced Program Analyst, to provide expert support to a government customer in the Arlington, VA area. In this role you will utilize your current OSD experience to support the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC), in Arlington, VA with Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
This opportunity offers the chance to work with some of the best and brightest IT minds in the Department of Defense and US Industry to develop and implement a Defense-Wide approach to infusing Artificial intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) technologies across the Department. The successful candidate will provide substantive support to the organization’s Robotic Process Automation efforts. This support will include full life-cycle software development, including the development of an architectural and governance strategy. Because of the nature of the required duties, this position requires an individual with knowledge of DoD and the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) environment.
- Ensures requirements are documented, traceable, and testable through to implementation.
- Manages full life cycle implementations including functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, user acceptance testing and deployment, training, and defining support procedures.
- Responsible for planning and requirements activities, including updating existing timelines and roadmaps, drafting concept papers and justifications, conducting high-level scope assessments, and identifying/mitigating project risks.
- Responsible for drafting communications, briefings, and customer training materials related to the project.
- Conducts business and IT stakeholder interviews, collecting and analyzing data to generate recommendations based on business value.
- Facilitating meetings, presentations, and requirements gathering sessions involving multiple stakeholders from different organizations.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion often with deadline pressure.
- Coordinates joint efforts with other groups and offices and maintain accountability of all assigned tasks.
- Assist other team members in other specialties as needed to accomplish the overall mission.
Your background will include:
- 8+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a relevant field
- Experience taking business processes and capturing them into documentation which can be repeated into a RPA Solution
- Business Analyst experience highly desired in full life-cycle software development, to support the development of an architectural and governance strategy of a cutting-edge technology
- Experience planning, coordinating and sequencing IT delivery tasks
- Background in the development of documentation such as: Concept Papers, progress reports, presentations, meeting agendas, high-level requirement overview documentation, user stories, Epics, and customer marketing and training materials
- Understanding and knowledge of software development, testing, change, project management methodologies, concepts, practices, procedures and standards
- Highly motivated professional and capable of managing demanding workload while prioritizing and managing competing priorities
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a high level of integrity, critical thinking, and leadership courage
- Strong organizational management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Powerful analytical and problem solving skills – including the ability to develop solutions in new and creative ways
- Advanced MS Word and PowerPoint skills; proficient Excel and Outlook application skills
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion
- Experience with navigating the Pentagon’s processes is desirable
- Must be a US Citizen, hold a current DoD Top Secret Clearance, and have the ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.