A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
IT Operations Manager
- Job Title
- IT Operations Manager
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE
- Other Location
IT Operations Manager
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique workforce solutions company, has been engaged by a strategic solutions firm serving customers in the US Government to assist in their search to identify highly skilled talent for a brand new contract award supporting the DoD. We are currently seeking an IT Operations Manager based in Omaha, NE.
The IT Operations Manager is the leader of the ITCC Service Delivery support team. The SDM manages the personnel and activities of the Infrastructure Services Manager (ISM) and Customer Services Manager (CSM) with the operational functional group managers who are designated as Tower SME’s. The Operations Manager focuses on the when of account IT services, while the ISM, CSM and Tower SME’s focus on the how and who. The Operations Manager is designated as the lead for all operational IT contract support activities for ITCC II/USSTRATCOM.
Responsible for formulating and ensuring work standards, assigning schedules, reviewing work performance and identifying discrepancies, supervising personnel assigned within functions as leads and support personnel. Responsible for communicating policies, purposes and goals of contract performance. Plans and supervises projects and/or tasks involving complex information. Demonstrates capability for oral and written communications with all levels of management. Meets with government representatives and user communities to formulate and review plans and deliverables items. Ensures conformance with schedules and cost.
- Defining status and metrics reports with the assistance of CSM, ISM, Cyber Security, and Systems Engineering and Integration.
- The Operations Manager, assisted by the CSM and ISM as an integrated team, works with the DPM, PM and Government COR’s to prioritize operational activities in alignment with mission objectives, taking into consideration:
- Contract performance and standards
- Program/Contract office guidance and policies.
- Best practices and lessons-learned at other ES accounts.
- Candidate must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Provides leadership and management of employees supporting the contract
- Provides a single focal point for all Service Delivery activities
- Represents Service Delivery to the PM/DPM and representing ITCC II to USSTRATCOM as requested by the ITCC II PM/DPM
- Manages and monitors all SD activities, as required ensuring that all aspects of the BASS, PWS, SLA’s are adequately measured, met and/or exceeded
- Develops performance standards with assistance of ISM and CSM
- Evaluates needs and delivers continuous process improvements
- Expands and grows the ITCC II scope as directed by the PM/DPM
- Supports the PM, as required, during negotiations of the contract modifications through technical inputs and evaluations of workload requirements
- Ensures that SD personnel are trained and knowledgeable to support all ITSM processes
- Performs periodic reviews and re-certifications of the Account Operations Manual to ensure that it remains accurate and complete
- Supports Project Managers/System Engineers in a clarification and review role as projects are planned for implementation using operations resources
- Monitors issue resolution and the impact of changes to ensure work completion within estimated timeframes
- Supports 24X7 Escalation and Notification
- Top Secret, with eligibility for special access
- Bachelor degree, applicable industry certification or equivalent experience
- Background in processes and services being support
- Knowledge of government processes, management and security
- Contract management training, requirements and deliverables
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.