Analog Design Methodology Engineer
- Job Title
- Analog Design Methodology Engineer
- Job ID
- Munich, Germany, DE
- Other Location
Our DACH client, a leading worldwide supplier of high performance optical sensors is in search of a:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Works, in cooperation with company Business Lines, on state-of-the-art analog/mixed-signal design methodologies and integration of those into the analog/mixed-signal design flow.
- Drive/Support automation of the design environment and flow to improve efficiency and productivity
- Support the adoption of newly developed/introduced methodologies.
- Documentation and distribution of developed methodologies, best practices and corresponding design flows
- Execute and support the evaluation of new tools and flows in this domain.
- 10-12yrs exp of which a minimum of 5yrs is specific to methodology
- High-level of experience in analog/mixed-signal design and methodology development
- Experience with analog/mixed-signal design tools. Cadence know-how is essential.
- Experience with automation/programming on even complex problems in the analog/mixed-signal domain. Cadence SKILL language highly recommended.
- Very good verbal and communication skills
- English language/communication skills required
- Structured way of working, self organized and working well against deadlines
- Required Skills
Expert in analog/mixed-signal design and methodology development
Automation/programming on complex problems in the analog/mixed-signal domain
EU citizen or German work permit holder
Option 1: Create a New Profile