Remote Legal Manager-Real Estate - Part time
- Job Title
- Remote Legal Manager-Real Estate - Part time
- Job ID
- Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- Other Location
- Remote position
Our client owns and develops privately held real estate portfolios, consisting of multifamily, commercial shopping centers, and raw land. They constantly growing their collection of real estate by using their expertise to evaluate opportunities, invest in new deals, and manage those properties post-acquisition.
Part-Time Remote Legal Manager / Real Estate
(average 10 hours per week)
We are seeking someone who is holds themselves to the highest ethical standards, is exceptionally detail oriented and always seeking ways to diminish errors. Should you feel that your experiences fit the desired criteria below, we would welcome you to submit your resume for review today. Please don’t wait!
Perform and oversee the acquisition research and due diligence process
- Research property ownership information at county tax assessor websites.
- Evaluate title work.
- Perform paralegal filings for entity creation.
- Oversee the closing of escrows.
Manage commercial real estate transactions
- Amend limited liability Company operating agreements.
- Prepare and amend CC & R documents.
- Prepare, proofread and negotiate purchase and sale agreements for commercial properties.
- Prepare, proofread and negotiate lease agreements.
- Law degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of real estate industry experience, working for a real estate brokerage or investment company (commercial and/or residential) or working with clients in these industries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.