If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
- Job Title
- Compensation Analyst
- Job ID
INTERIM COMPENSATION ANALYST 3-6+ Months
Our client located near Vernon Hills is looking for an interim Compensation Consultant for 3-6+ months. This position is responsible for broad-based compensation administration, analysis, market pricing, job evaluations, salary survey participation and support for the annual compensation (merit and bonus) processes. Performs analysis to support the design, development and refinements to the compensation programs. Assists with the implementation of Oracle’s Workforce compensation module.
- Assist with all compensation program activities including administration, plan maintenance, market pricing jobs and incentive programs. Recommend and help implement program improvements.
- Review, maintain, create models and update Excel files and Mercer IPE. Assist with implementing and maintaining Oracle Cloud’s Workforce Compensation module.
- Conduct statistical studies and perform data analysis related to compensation trends, benchmarks and best practices. Participate in salary surveys.
- Assist with compensation administrative activities and processes including the annual merit process, salary range updates, bonus calculations and payments.
- Contribute to developing communication materials such as plan summaries, statements, instructions, memos, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, statistics or a related field required
- 5+ years of compensation experience( job evaluation, market pricing, salary structures, communication, analysis and administration)is required
- CCP is a plus
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills along with Access, Word and PowerPoint
- HRIS systems experience is required; Oracle Cloud is preferred