Associate Software Implementation Analyst
- Job Title
- Associate Software Implementation Analyst
- Job ID
- Madison, WI 53362
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST
This position is responsible for project activities ranging from client discussions to training as well as learning the technical skill-set to engage in enterprise project implementations in the future. It will include learning to configure systems via SQL scripting and software configuration.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Hosts remote kick-off meetings with clients to determine client business objectives for project implementations.
- Creates configuration notes documentation and reviews with more experienced Implementation personnel for any configuration abilities that do not exist in the product and accuracy prior to sending to client.
- Completes setup of the client’s software, getting verification of questions answered by more experienced Implementation personnel.
- Works with Analyst team to learn how to configure ongoing system requests as needed per project.
- Configures interfaces to integrate with existing HR, payroll or accounting systems.
- Tests interfaces to confirm integration is complete.
- Works with Analyst team to tailor formal training to meet the customer’s specifications.
- Provides new client training (administrator, operator, supervisor, and employee), as required, on applicable Insperity Business Performance Solution’s software. .
- Documents and reviews open issues list from training with pertinent personnel and updates configuration as necessary. Updates configuration notes with any changes made.
- Works with client on system optimization through project closing.
- Works with appropriate team members and mentor to coordinate timing of project deadlines, etc.
- Works to improve customer experience and satisfaction, increasing customer reference-ability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or related field is required.
- Experience in system integration, HR, Accounting or the computer industry is preferred. Technical support or training experience is preferred.
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written & verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in communicating technical and project information in a business context.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time business solutions to a diverse customer base.
- SQL or FoxPro database experience.
- Strong customer relations, time management and organizational skills.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.