If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
Quality Control Technician
- Job Title
- Quality Control Technician
- Job ID
Ingredion is hiring a Quality Control Technician to provide leadership and direction to the South Sioux City Quality department’s Intelex and Customer CARE programs as well as performing analytical tests to support operations and meet customer expectations.
Ingredion was named one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine for the 11th consecutive year. This is an exciting opportunity with a company that believes in work-life balance and truly valuing their employees!
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or equivalent in work history.
- Experience in successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously with results consistent with management’s expectations.
- Experience working with ISO 9001 and GFSI audit schemes.
- Outstanding analytical laboratory techniques.
- Manufacturing knowledge, preferably in food manufacturing or similar industry.
- Pest Control oversight experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to the promotion of a safe work environment.
- Able to work with minimal supervision to accomplish tasks.
- Skilled at working effectively within a culturally diverse environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on a 12-hour shift schedule in a continuous operation facility.