Director, Service Operations
- Job Title
- Director, Service Operations
- Job ID
- Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
DIRECTOR, SERVICE OPERATIONS
Responsible for creating a “wow” experience for both internal and external customers through effective leadership. Accountable for communicating, endorsing and enthusiastically explaining what the company vision is, what the company stands for, what the company deems important and how it relates within the particular region.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Accountable for communicating, endorsing and enthusiastically explaining what the company vision is, what the company stands for, what the company deems important and how it relates within the particular region.
- Owns the customer relationships of that associated region and is responsible for insuring that the assigned service teams deliver value-tied services to our clients resulting in client satisfaction, retention, and growth through referral generation.
- Provides overall management and administration of the assigned region to meet/exceed regional objectives while incompliance with the policies and procedures supported by Corporate and the General Manager.
- Provides strategic advice, guidance and solutions for the region utilizing the appropriate resources such as Service Development, Finance, Subject Matter Experts, and other Corporate resources.
- Able to effectively implement and maintain consistent and high performance human resource practices within the service teams to include but not be limited to the following: interviewing and selection, establishing individual and team goals and objectives, performance evaluation and development, formal and informal coaching and counseling, and other practices as needed, all according to applicable laws, regulations and/or policies.
- Responsible for the authoring of budget plans within specified guidelines and for the execution to meet regional and company financial goals.
- Responsible for the timely sharing of information to staff and the training and implementation of new products and services for internal staff.
Supervises others: Yes
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
BA Degree in a related job field is preferred. Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrates ability to learn other application programs as needed. Knowledge of the Professional Employer Organization industry preferred. Seven to ten years’ experience in a related field is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Strategic thinking.
- Understanding and developing a business plan.
- Understanding/experience in large and small company operations.
- Executive level business consulting.
- Ability to prepare and plan for emerging customer needs.
- Interviewing and selection.
- Creating and maintaining effective teams.
- Establishing goals and objectives.
- Conducting performance evaluations and development plans.
- Conducting formal and informal coaching and counseling.
Effective Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Resource Management.
- Manage time of direct reports.
- Develops and monitors budgets.
- Ability to facilitate large meetings and all levels/titles of an organization.
Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment, familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing and competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic.
If yes, up to 20% of time
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.